When it comes to investing within the spa industry, the best thing you can invest in is the people on your team. If this past year has taught us anything, it’s that we are ten times stronger together than we are as individuals. It is the people within the operations that really make the business possible – no people, no business.
The hospitality industry already had a reputation for having a high turnover rate due to the fluidity and various opportunities for growth. With the industry slowly recovering, hospitality professionals are having to find new places to call home after being laid off or furloughed. Taking the time to give your staff the training they need assures they are empowered by the spa management system instead of overwhelmed.
By investing in training, you are giving your staff the ability to easily execute their daily procedures, train new staff and can even increase retention. The spa software world is dynamic and always changing with new features, updates, and enhanced methods to streamline operations, therefore training is crucial to operations.
Check out these 5 reasons why investing in SpaSoft training is a worthy investment for your business:
- Enhance Usability: Stop scrolling through old products and services, or trying to filter previous staff members from reports. Learn ways to simplify your everyday tasks and operations.
- Increase Security: Ensure sensitive financial and guest information is kept secure, while maintaining consistent and appropriate access for all staff logging into SpaSoft.
- Report More Accurately: Improve the quality and organization of your data, and make the most of SpaSoft Reports.
- Inspire New Initiatives: Discover new or never-used features to streamline processes, increase revenue, and enhance your guest experience.
- Empower Your Spa Management Team: Whether managers have been at your spa for 10 years or are brand new, give them the tools they need to take care of your team, your guest and your business.
Below are quick links to your SpaSoft tool box that your entire team should have access to.
SpaSoft Tool Box
- SpaSoft Revitalization – Dedicated time with a SpaSoft expert who will walk you through how you currently use the system and how to enhance your usage. Ask your account manager today about a free consultation.
- Learn with our SpaSoft Webinars – Click here to to access them in our Customer Community.
- 1-on-1 training – Contact your account manager today.
- Free important and maintenance utilities to help keep your system maintained and organized – contact your account manager today.