- Hospitality Mobility Part 2: Staff-Facing Mobile
- Sep 23 2020
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
SMS|Host Webinar – New Features in v22.7
The Springer-Miller Team is pleased to announce the release of SMS|Host v22.7 and SMS|Diplomat v6.0!
Join our Product Management team as they take a deep dive into our newest version of our SMS|Host Property Management System. We are excited to share how we have been able to pivot and add features to our solution that can help streamline operations for our customers during these times. Features like adding stay buffers to each reservation to make sure the health and safety of staff and guest alike is top priority, offering flexible cancellation rules and more.
The SMS|Host v 22.7 release includes but is not limited to:
- Ability to schedule automatic Stay Buffers following a reservation departure.
- Billing for Amenities and Services
- Ability to provide cancellation numbers for Resort Scheduling bookings
- Creation of cancellation forfeiture rules
- Registration cards for PBX names
For the full release notes, and detailed documentation on Stay Buffer functionality, please visit our Help Site.