SpaSoft Integrations Specialist
Date of posting: March 17, 2023
Location: Markham, Ontario (Hybrid)
The SpaSoft Integrations Specialist is responsible for installing, configuring, training, supporting and updating applications and interfaces within the SpaSoft suite of related products. The Integrations Specialist will perform remote installations and upgrades and provide go-live and post installation support as necessary. Non-standard work hours may be required occasionally due to customers doing business across different time zones.
Reporting to the Professional Services Manager, the core responsibilities of the position are:
- Install, configure, update and train SpaSoft related integration applications and interfaces, including SpaSoft, SMS|Diplomat, plugins and all interfaces both on premise and cloud.
- Work with Implementation Coordinator to plan deployments through to completion and third-party vendors to configure and test interfaces for our mutual clients.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge and experience on all current Microsoft OS Operating Systems and software changes that may impact product deployments.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters related to personnel, company operations and financial matters.
- Complete assigned projects in a timely manner and update management on project status.
- Learn additional software packages, modules, or operating system updates as directed.
- Participate in the product development, testing and related documentation process when requested.
- Keep up to date on all internal software updates and enhancements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements:
- Minimum College Diploma in IT related field.
- Must have working experience with cloud applications, AWS or related technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of MS Microsoft Server Administration, Networking (ports, firewalls and routing), MS IIS, XML, SQL and web based technologies.
- Experience with hospitality industry applications such as Hotel Property Management System and HTNG (Hotel Next Generation) messaging is an asset.
- Detail oriented, pro-active and dedicated to follow-through in all work.
- Ability to learn on the fly, deal with challenges. work well individually and as part of a team.
- A strong work ethic and capacity to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Develop and maintain relationship with fellow team members, customers and third-party vendors.
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Presentation skills
- Learning on the fly
- Time Management
- Customer Focus