The SpaSoft Integrations Specialist I is responsible for installing, configuring, training, supporting and updating applications and interfaces within the SpaSoft suite of related products. The Integrations Specialist will perform remote installations and upgrades and provide go-live and post installation support as necessary. Non-standard work hours may be required occasionally due to customers doing business across different time zones.
Reporting to the Professional Services Manager, the core responsibilities of the position are:
- Install, configure, update and train SpaSoft related integration applications and interfaces, including SpaSoft, SMS|Diplomat, plugins and all interfaces both on premise and cloud.
- Work with Implementation Coordinator to plan deployments through to completion and third-party vendors to configure and test interfaces for our mutual clients.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge and experience on all current Microsoft OS Operating Systems and software changes that may impact product deployments.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters related to personnel, company operations and financial matters.
- Complete assigned projects in a timely manner and update management on project status.
- Learn additional software packages, modules, or operating system updates as directed.
- Participate in the product development, testing and related documentation process when requested.
- Keep up to date on all internal software updates and enhancements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements:
- Minimum College Diploma in IT related field.
- Must have working experience with cloud applications, AWS or related technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of MS Microsoft Server Administration, Networking (ports, firewalls and routing), MS IIS, XML, SQL and web based technologies.
- Experience with hospitality industry applications such as Hotel Property Management System and HTNG (Hotel Next Generation) messaging is an asset.
- Detail oriented, pro-active and dedicated to follow-through in all work.
- Ability to learn on the fly, deal with challenges. work well individually and as part of a team.
- A strong work ethic and capacity to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Develop and maintain relationship with fellow team members, customers and third-party vendors.
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Presentation skills
- Learning on the fly
- Time Management
- Customer Focus