The SpaSoft Integrations Specialist I is responsible for installing, configuring, training, supporting and updating applications and interfaces within the SpaSoft suite of related products. The Integrations Specialist will perform remote installations and upgrades and provide go-live and post-installation support as necessary. Non-standard work hours may be required due to customers doing business across different time zones.
- Install, configure, update and train SpaSoft related integration applications and interfaces, including SpaSoft, SMS|Diplomat, plugins and all interfaces.
- Work with third-party vendors to configure and test interfaces for our mutual clients.
- Work with Implementation Coordinator to plan deployments through to completion.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge and experience on all current Microsoft OS and software changes that may impact product deployments.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters related to personnel, company operations, and financial matters.
- Complete assigned projects on a timely basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements:
- Minimum College Diploma in IT field.
- Two or more years of IT-related experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Experience with Hotel Property Management System, XML, and SQL is an asset.
- Demonstrated understanding of the following: MS Server Administration, Networking (ports, firewalls and routing), MS IIS, XML, SQL and web-based technologies.
- Experience/familiarity with HTNG (Hotel Next Generation) messaging is a plus.
- Must be fluent in English (verbal and written communication).
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Technical problem-solving aptitude and diagnostic ability.
- Detail-oriented and dedicated to follow-through in all work.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills; ability to deal with varied types of people (customers, vendors, colleagues, prospects) in a broad range of circumstances.
- Patience, flexibility, and ability to handle pressure.
- Desire to provide outstanding customer service.
- Ability to learn on the fly and comfortable dealing with ambiguity when facing new problems
- Proactive approach to all tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to work well individually or as part of a team.
- Willing to work weekends, varied shifts, split days off and long hours as needed.